Cloth Diapering is turning a crappy situation into a cute and fun addiction.
Once you fall in love with cloth diapers, there is no turning back. I am really excited to review one of my favourite brands cloth diapers. Their diapers are famous for their beautiful prints and comfort.
I have two diapers from Bumpadum
♥️Cover Diaper with a prefold
♥️Dry Duet Diaper
- It fits from 5-15 kgs
- Made from waterproof laminated fabric
- Elastics are super gentle
- Dries super quickly
- The crotch area is unbelievably trim
- Made from unbleached organic cotton
- It has stay-dry micro-fleece lining on one side, so baby doesn’t feel wet
- It feels luxurious to touch
- Needs to prepped to reach full absorbency
- Snap in the prefold keeps it in place
Our Experience with cover diaper with prefold:
✅I use it for BabyZ in the day time
✅lasts him around 5 hours when he is awake
✅I love the trim fit and it works well even if the baby is wearing pants.
✅I find side snapping easier as BabyZ is wriggly.
✅The prefold snap avoids any leakage from back even if baby poops in it
- Its an All-in-one diaper with the shells and two inserts which are detachable
- Lined with stay-dry microfleece lining
- Use one insert when the baby is young or for day time
- Use both inserts for night time
- Will fit babies from 3 months onwards till 3 years
- Inserts don’t need prep, just wash once
- If you like the prints you can only buy the shell.
Our Experience with Dry Duet diaper
✅I use it for night time and it holds good for 10 hours
✅Potty stains wash off easily
✅I just love how soft the diaper shell feels
✅They dry super quickly. So, I will be using them a lot in the upcoming rainy season
✅The fit is trim and elastics are soft on the skin